The City of Nowata Oklahoma is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
City Meter Reader
City of Nowata is hiring for a Meter Reader. Job duties include reading residential and commercial meters daily, accurately documenting the readings, posting notices, handling disconnect/reconnect services, handle basic service orders, general maintenance and janitorial work at City Hall.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- valid Oklahoma Drivers License;
- able to walk long distances;
- lift up to 50lbs;
- bending and kneeling; accuracy; confidentiality;
- good Customer Service;
- general maintenance knowledge;
- willing to work in extreme heat and cold.
Please apply at the Nowata City Hall or email resumes to email@example.com. Applications will be taken until April 25, 2018
If there are no open positions with the City of Nowata simply just describe the position that you believe you'd best serve the city within. There is an option within the application form below for this information.